Clear all

How would you like to seen Chuck?  

Page 2 / 3
  RSS
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Mark McCain Alumni

I would have liked to see chuck in a production of the Philadelphia story as mcauley the reporter, Richard Anderson as c.k. Dexter haven, Paul Carr as Tracy Lord's intended-I forget his name. Gloria Dehaven should be Tracy Lord.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 2:54 pm
Deneen
(@deneen)
Mark McCain Ranch Hand, Alumni

I would have luved to have seen Chuck in a romantic movie with Patricia Blair or Joanna Moore. :love:

With lotsa shirtless (Chuck) scenes and lotsa close-ups of Chuck's face. :yes:

~Deneen~

* Johnny Crawford *You Are In My Prayers :angel5:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2017 12:45 am
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Mark McCain Alumni

If we could have magic casting , chuck would be a wonderful Gaston in beauty and the beast! Like Gaston, Lucas McCain is roughly the size of a barge!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2017 8:35 pm
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Mark McCain Alumni

Did chuck ever do any voice work? I wish we could have seen and heard him as a character in an animated film?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2017 1:46 pm
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Mark McCain Alumni

I recently watched the 1951 classic a streetcar named desire. Chuck would have been a wonderful Stanley-imagine him in those jeans *and* a torn t-shirt! He also would have been great playing against type as the diffident lummox gentleman caller Mitch. Both vivien Leigh and Kim hunter would have been wonderful margarets.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2018 11:24 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Admin

I have seen this for so long, I don't remember much about this character.

I thought Tommy Lee Jones and Robert Duvall were excellent. That I do remember.

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2018 4:26 pm
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Mark McCain Alumni

I think Chuck would have made a good Captain Call in Lonesome dove

Though both live during the same time period in the old west, Woodrow call and Lucas McCain are polar opposites. Woodrow call coldly refuses to acknowledge his out-of wedlock son newt Dobbs. Lucas McCain has a warm and tender relationship with Mark.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2018 9:28 am
wildwest
(@wildwest)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Ranch Hand, Alumni

any time....anywhere...... in those tight jeans....Chuck was even a handsome older gentleman. they broke the mold for handsome.....after Chuck

:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on." (Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2018 7:26 am
Deneen
(@deneen)
Mark McCain Ranch Hand, Alumni

Mmmm - Yummy! :giggle:

~Deneen~

* Johnny Crawford *You Are In My Prayers :angel5:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2018 10:50 pm
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Mark McCain Alumni

I rewatched paint your wagon the other night. Chuck would have been both a great ben rumson or partner.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2018 8:23 pm
Dana2020
(@dana2020)
Reputable Member Alumni

I am a big Stargirl fan. Chuck would have been a great Jordan Mahkent aka the Icicle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2020 9:43 pm
Judy
 Judy
(@judy)
Micah Torrance Ranch Hand, Alumni

any time....anywhere...... in those tight jeans....Chuck was even a handsome older gentleman. they broke the mold for handsome.....after Chuck ...
Well, it depends on what kind of physical looks one is attracted to. Chuck was OK for a 6' 5", blue eyed, reddish blond, square jawed and rugged built guy, which fit very well for his western roles. However, he would never have made a Rhett Butler!!!

Sorry, Wildwest, but I couldn't resist. My comment was not meant to offend you or anyone else. It's just my opinion.

In remembrance of my beloved son: "Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish, meaning "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ by TobyMac ( https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 9:10 am
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

I wish Chuck could have played Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird; and Paul Biegler in Anatomy of a Murder. After seeing him in Arrest and Trial I was blown away at how well he could play a defense attorney.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 9:14 am
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Gunfighter

I guess Chuck is handsome :neutralcowboy: :neutralcowboy: :neutralcowboy: I'll stay neutral for this.

With a smile on my face, I wake up to a brand new day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 9:17 am
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

I guess Chuck is handsome :neutralcowboy: :neutralcowboy: :neutralcowboy: I'll stay neutral for this.

I wouldn't call Chuck handsome, exactly. He was a nice-looking man but what I love about his face was his smile and his eyes were so expressive. That's what makes him look good to me.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 9:20 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: