Notifications
Clear all

Mark was Angry  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
Deneen
(@deneen)
Mark McCain Ranch Hand, Alumni

Mark was really annoyed at Lucas in The Photographer when he was trying to simulate the shooting in the street and acted like a lawyer trying to get Lucas to understand how Goss was innocent.

* Johnny Crawford *You Are In My Prayers :angel5:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2017 11:39 am
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Famed Member Alumni

Mark was angry when Lucas decided Mark could not race blue boy in the charity day race. Mark snuck out of the house in defiance of his pa. Lucas should have learned to put run cans up when he and Mark have a row!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2017 4:05 pm
wildwest
(@wildwest)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Ranch Hand, Alumni

Dana.....thats funny but it would be effective. Seems like Lucas hearing was not all that good. ANYTIME someone rode up to the ranch Mark would say Pa..someones coming like Lucas could not see them or hear them or it was just giving Mark some lines to say.

Cans up would be great! I would have caught Mark many times sneaking out or Mark would have to go out the bedroom window!

:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on." (Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2017 4:26 pm
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Famed Member Alumni

Thank you! Sure, there was nobody better than Lucas with a rifle, but that did not safeguard the house when they were not home. Did the McCain's ever lock their doors or even have a key to their ranch?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2017 6:37 pm
Deneen
(@deneen)

Seems like Lucas hearing was not all that good. ANYTIME someone rode up to the ranch Mark would say Pa..someones coming like Lucas could not see them or hear them or it was just giving Mark some lines to say.I noticed that too.
In "Eight Hours To Die" - Lucas saw someone coming to the ranch a mile away. He didn't know it was Micah until he got closer. :icon_eek:

Did the McCain's ever lock their doors or even have a key to their ranch?
I don't think I ever saw Lucas or Mark with (door) keys. :laughing:
The only keys I ever saw were hotel keys and Micah's keys to the jail.
Oh - Hattie - Milly and Lou had keys.
In "The Spoiler" - Micah just walked into the house and made himself some coffee. :happycowboy:

~Deneen~

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2017 11:30 pm
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Famed Member Alumni

Both Lucas and Mark never stirred when the stealthy Mario snuck into their room.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 8:48 am
Deneen
(@deneen)

Yeah - And in "StopOver" - Tess and Medford had an entire conversation while Lucas was sleeping on a cot on the floor. Rolf and Tess heard the door close when Medford left the house to go to the barn. Lucas was still sleeping. :msn-oh: :laughing:

Geezzz - Talk about a hard sleeper! :laughing:

~Deneen~

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 10:25 am
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Famed Member Alumni

Lucas also slept through hazel and the billy goats partying and carousing all night.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2017 6:53 pm
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Famed Member Alumni

Mark was dismayed when Lucas planned to remove woody from grandpa fogarty's home.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2017 7:39 pm
Deneen
(@deneen)

"Two Ounces Of Tin" ~ Mark is so angry he's shaking. :angrycowboy: "I'll pick it up! Maybe not right away, but someday somewhere I'll pick it up and I'll come after you! Won't be for a long time yet! But someday, someday you’re gonna see that badge again and I'll be behind it! So you just be ready Mr. Corey. Ya' hear? Cause someday...somewhere..."Watch out Tip Corey! :gunfightercowboy:

Mark was also angry in "Short Rope For A Tall Man" . :angrycowboy: “My Pa’ never stole anything in his whole life! He's a good man. The best man I know. I don't care what you say! I don’t care what you do, but you're wrong and nothing will ever make you right. I bought those horses. Pa gave me the money to pay for them, but I bought ‘em!”
~Deneen~

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/08/2017 10:05 pm
Howard
(@howard)
Reputable Member Alumni

He was pretty upset in "Woman from Hog Ridge"..
And he was also upset in the "Schoolmaster"..
And in "Second Witness", he started a fight with a friend
that said his dad would come back home in a box..

Dan

Q: What kind of shoes do frogs wear?Open toad.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2017 5:31 pm
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Famed Member Alumni

Mark got into a fight with Jeff barrows when Jeff kept saying things about Lucas.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2017 11:23 pm
Dana
 Dana
(@dana)
Famed Member Alumni

The prodigal: Mark was angry at the way Billy st.John treated his mother and told him he was no good.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2017 10:44 pm
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

Dark Day at North Fork, when Luke was trying to twirl his rifle and he knocked the lantern over. Mark came running out and yelled at him to go to bed. This one especially stuck in my mind because Luke was blinded, he didn't know if he would ever get his sight back, and Mark had no qualms about being tough on his father when Luke was in the wrong. Like Mark said, if that lantern had been lit!

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2020 11:32 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: