Skip to toolbar
Notifications
Clear all

Music videos?  

RSS
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

Some of the people on YouTube are very clever, there are some beautiful music videos with Mark and Luke. The one set to Kenny Rogers' Through The Years is especially moving. So is the one with Billy Dean's song If There Hadn't Been You. Do we have a thread, or can we have a thread, to collect these videos?

<><

Posted : 18/06/2020 10:07 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Admin

There is a youtube button you can click on - left side before Font Menu. You can add the video link inside the tags.

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2020 2:39 pm
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

Got it. Thanks! Which section would such a thing go in? Or should I start a new topic altogether?

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2020 2:58 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Admin

You can start a new thread under The Movie Theatre, but you have to watch the videos, after so long we loose them, the links break or the video is broken. So them we end up with a bunch of broken links/videos. If that would be the case that section would have to be deleted. Unless you want to monitor it.

When we transfer the files from the old ranch there was a lot of broken links to the video. I went in and looked them up and replaced some. But that was a never ending battle. So were no longer there.

Let me know what you decide.

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2020 4:50 am
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

Okay! I'll monitor it! I guess I can keep an eye on anything that gets posted and let someone know if their link is broken in a private message. Thanks!

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2020 6:36 am
Share: