Forum

Notifications
Clear all

A Word on Westerns  

RSS
TheUglyBugBall
(@theuglybugball)
Estimable Member

This week's episode of A Word on Westerns features a 2018 interview with Johnny and brother Bobby. Be sure to watch it all the way to the end. There is a tag after the credits of Johnny acknowledging his speech difficulties It's very touching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwG67KH9ps4&t=623s

Posted : 07/10/2020 10:54 am
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

This week's episode of A Word on Westerns features a 2018 interview with Johnny and brother Bobby. Be sure to watch it all the way to the end. There is a tag after the credits of Johnny acknowledging his speech difficulties It's very touching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwG67KH9ps4&t=623s
Touching, and heartbreaking. It's also moving to see Bobby with Johnny, knowing how faithful Bobby is to his brother, visiting him and helping to support him. Alzheimer's is such a cruel disease, but Johnny certainly has been richly blessed with love from his friends and his family.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2020 5:48 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Admin Admin

Thanks for sharing this video with us here at the ranch. How sad this is to see Johnny like this. It make me feel good to see how devoted Bobby is to Johnny. How lucky they are to have each other.

I met both of the Crawford Brothers and how gracious & polite they both are.

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2020 8:06 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Admin Admin

Thanks for sharing this video with us here at the ranch. How sad this is to see Johnny like this. It make me feel good to see how devoted Bobby is to Johnny. How lucky they are to have each other.

I met both of the Crawford Brothers and how gracious & polite they both are.

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2020 8:07 am
Share: