Skip to toolbar
Notifications
Clear all

new story on JC Legacy site  

RSS
Duchess McCain
(@duchess-mccain)
Razor Alumni

Stacey, aka, Ugly Bug Ball just posted a story I sent her on the Johnny Crawford Legacy site. It also includes a collage I made for him way back in 2012, although I'm not sure it ever reached him. (Maybe his family can enjoy seeing it now). Feel free to check it out! https://johnnycrawfordlegacy.com/stories/

I'm sure that they would enjoy any fond memories you have of Johnny. Use the contact form on the site to send them in. :happycowboy:

If you climb in the saddle be ready for the ride.Duchess McCain :coolcowboy:

Posted : 13/07/2020 8:49 pm
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

Thanks for posting that! It's a beautiful collage. I really like the pictures of Chuck and Johnny as themselves.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2020 10:30 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Admin

Stacey, aka, Ugly Bug Ball just posted a story I sent her on the Johnny Crawford Legacy site. It also includes a collage I made for him way back in 2012, although I'm not sure it ever reached him. (Maybe his family can enjoy seeing it now). Feel free to check it out! https://johnnycrawfordlegacy.com/stories/

I'm sure that they would enjoy any fond memories you have of Johnny. Use the contact form on the site to send them in. :happycowboy:

Nice, very nice! Hey Duchess, would you mind if I post a link in your writer's Corner toc to this?

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2020 4:50 am
Duchess McCain
(@duchess-mccain)
Razor Alumni

Sure, Cowgirl! Anything to help promote the legacy page.

If you climb in the saddle be ready for the ride.Duchess McCain :coolcowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2020 8:33 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Admin

Sure, Cowgirl! Anything to help promote the legacy page.

Done! I like you story about grandparents. :happycowboy:

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2020 10:08 am
Share: