Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Weekly Reports on Johnny Crawford (Fall 2020)  

RSS
TheUglyBugBall
(@theuglybugball)
Estimable Member

As promised last week, I've started a new report thread.

Most Sundays, unless she's traveling, Charlotte posts a weekly report on Johnny on the Johnny Crawford Legacy facebook page. For those who aren't on facebook, I share it here.

October 18, 2020

Hello Everyone!

Johnny is doing better! The physical therapy is helping with his strength and mobility. They are saying they will probably discharge him on October 30th. I am coordinating with Glen Park and targeting that date, or thereabouts, for him to return. I will be so happy when that happens!

I want to thank you for your emails of support and suggestions on how I might handle Johnny's collections. I have engaged two very knowledgeable men who have handled many estate sales. I am very comfortable with them, and they already know me and know Johnny and want to guide me through this task. I am very excited to get going. They will be coming to the house next Tuesday to get us started on the cataloging. I have to admit I've felt pretty overwhelmed, but now I can see a path forward.

I've included three pictures this week. I don't know when or where the black and white photos were taken, but I think they are great! The other one is Johnny clowning like he's been drinking (he loves to do that kind of thing) but, in case you don't know, Johnny doesn't drink and never has.Anyway, hope you enjoy them.

We had quite a few sales from the Website Shop this week! Thank you so much! As always I want to thank Laurie, Natalie, Stacey, Tracey, Bobby and Jackie for all the hands-on help, and I want to thank all our friends and fans for your love, kindness, and caring. Stay well, stay safe.

Charlotte
Posted : 18/10/2020 5:58 pm
TheUglyBugBall
(@theuglybugball)
Estimable Member

I haven't figured out how to add more than one photo!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2020 6:00 pm
TheUglyBugBall
(@theuglybugball)
Estimable Member

Photo number 3

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2020 6:01 pm
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

What fun pictures! I'm so thankful Johnny is doing better and getting ready to go back to Glen Park. Thank you for keeping us up to date, Charlotte. And thank you, Stacey, for posting the report. 

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2020 6:16 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Admin Admin

What fun pictures Charlotte. These are so neat, fresh and new.

I am glad to hear that Johnny will be going back to Glen Park soon. Will you be able to see him more then? Probably behind the glass?

I wish you both well, I know this has been hard on everyone. 

God Bless you all! 

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/10/2020 11:12 am
Judy
 Judy
(@judy)
Micah Torrance Alumni

Thank you for the latest report on Johnny, Charlotte. I'm glad you have a target for his return to Glen Park. I continue to keep Johnny, you and your family in my prayers. 

I really like the two black and white photos of Johnny! Thank you for sharing this weekly report with us.

Stacey, thank you for posting this report for us.

In remembrance of my beloved son: "Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish, meaning "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ by TobyMac ( https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2020 10:05 pm
Share: