Notifications
Clear all

Weekly Reports on Johnny Crawford  

Page 15 / 15
  RSS
TheUglyBugBall
(@theuglybugball)
Estimable Member

Charlotte's reports should be back this weekend. Bobby reported yesterday that she's home safe from her trip and spending time with Johnny, who has been enjoying the family photo albums and some cassette tapes of 20s and 30s music.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 11:01 am
Zanza
(@zanza)
Honorable Member

That's good news! It's wonderful Charlotte was able to get away and have a nice trip. I look forward to her reports and keep her and Johnny in my prayers.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 11:23 am
Judy
 Judy
(@judy)
Noble Member

Thank you, Stacey and Bobby, for keeping us updated on how and what Johnny has been doing during Charlotte's trip. Bless all of you!

In remembrance of my beloved son: "Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish, meaning "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ by TobyMac ( https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2020 12:47 pm
TheUglyBugBall
(@theuglybugball)
Estimable Member

And we're back with Charlotte's latest report! And I have my own little project for the fundraising Shop that will launch in about a week. Stay tuned!

Hello Everyone!

I'm back from my trip to South Dakota! Thank you for your messages about missing my updates!

Johnny is still at the skilled nursing facility. He has become weaker and is on a program of physical therapy to regain some strength. They estimate another two weeks of therapy. Natalie, Laurie, and Brother Bobby have all spent some time with him through the window glass while I was gone. Recently, they have allowed the window to be opened so that they can talk to him through the screen, which is somewhat better. I have talked with Glen Park and they will be happy to have him return as soon as he's able. They are still in lockdown, though, so cautious visits will remain in effect.

I've included a couple of pictures of me with relatives and friends, and a picture of Johnny I found that I thought was cute, but I don't know where he was.

The funeral for my cousin, Bob, was well attended and reverent. The family reunion was a lot of fun, and spending time with my daughter, Jamie, her husband, Woody, and my granddaughter, Shelby in beautiful South Dakota was perfect.

Thank you all for everything you are doing to support Johnny. I hope you are checking in on the Website johnnycrawfordlegacy.com to see what pictures and other information Stacey is posting. We still have some DVD's, CD's, and pictures in the inventory just waiting to be purchased. Despite the COVID, the holidays are coming. Maybe someone on your list would enjoy something from Johnny's Website Shop.

It's good to be back. Thank you for your continued appreciation for Johnny's talents, and we appreciate all of you.

Charlotte

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2020 10:16 am
Zanza
(@zanza)
Honorable Member

Awww, Charlotte, that picture of Johnny is really cute! He was so little as a boy but in this picture he looks like a real hunk. Thank you so much for sharing the other pictures too. What a lovely family you have, and it's so wonderful that you got to spend some good time with them. I am praying for you and yours and Johnny always. I hope his physical therapy goes well and he'll be back at Glen Park soon. It's so sweet that Bobby is so faithful to him and that he is getting some good visits with Bobby and Natalie and Laurie.

Thank you, Stacey, for posting the reports. It really means a lot to hear the latest about Johnny, bless you for being so good about it.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2020 10:54 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Admin Admin

Nice to have you back online Charlotte and as always thank you for the update on Johnny.

I hope you got a chance to rest up, although I know you were busy. I know when you go away there is always so much to do and so many people to see. It's hard to get every thing in.

You take care and that you for the pictures. I do remember at some point Johnny use to workout, that third picture must have been around that time frame.

Take care!

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2020 7:34 am
Page 15 / 15
Share: