Skip to toolbar
Notifications
Clear all

Howdy  

RSS
Arie
 Arie
(@arie)

Since yesterday I'm a member of The McCain Ranch. I live in the Netherlands and I am 70. For many, many years I am a big fan of Johnny. Here in the Netherlands they have never broadcast The Rifleman. In a bookstore I bought a book about westernseries. The article of The Rifleman was very interesting. That was the reason I ordered a DVD withe the well-known three episodes. Especially Day of the Hunter was for me the reason to buy more. Now I have the complete original series of The Rifleman and a lot of movies and series Johnny wax in. I also have most of his records and CD's. I am still enjoying listen to his music. What a wonderful singer, performer and actor Johnny is.

Posted : 14/08/2020 3:14 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Admin Admin

Howdy back at cha' Arie! So glad you stopped by the ranch and decided to stay.

I'm really glad you found The Rifleman & Johnny. This show is such a jewel and everyone can learn something from every episode.

I too enjoy Johnny's singing. I have all of his CD' love them!

Hope to see you around the ranch more!

Please feel free to get in touch with me for any reason. If you would like some help with an avatar, please let me know. :grinning-cowboy:

Catch ya' later!

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 6:11 am
Judy
 Judy
(@judy)
Micah Torrance Registered, Ranch Hand, Alumni

Hello, Arie, welcome to the ranch. I hope you find this forum very enjoyable. :yes:

In remembrance of my beloved son: "Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish, meaning "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ by TobyMac ( https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 6:45 am
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

Welcome to the ranch! :grinning-cowboy:

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 6:53 am
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Gunfighter

Welcome to the ranch, Arie!

With a smile on my face, I wake up to a brand new day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 8:08 am
wildwest
(@wildwest)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Registered, Ranch Hand, Alumni

Welcome to the Ranch!!!! this is a great group of people. We love all things Rifleman, Johnny and Chuck. feel free to play the trivia and post your thoughts

:huntercowboy: :horse09:

:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on." (Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 8:43 am
TheUglyBugBall
(@theuglybugball)
Blueboy

Hi, Arie! Welcome! I'm very pleased to see you joined us here!

Stacey
(Johnny Crawford Legacy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 8:53 am
Dana2020
(@dana2020)
Reputable Member Alumni

Hello, Arie. Nice to meet you! My name is Dana.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2020 2:03 pm
judymcl
(@judymcl)
Member Admin

Hi and welcome Arie!

Judy M

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2020 2:29 pm
Laurie
(@laurie)

Hello Arie,

Name here is Laurie. Love the Rifleman. I am a nurse at an assisted living center. Just this week, I was walking down the hall and I heard the familiar music of the Rifleman's closing credits. The folks at Activities had the Rifleman on tv and the residents loved it. What a great thing to see. I wonder if they play the Rifleman where Johnny Crawford is? Depending on his situation, it may bring a smile to his face.

Looking forward to hearing more from you Arie. Laurie

What a neat story Laurie. They must enjoy The Rifleman at these assistant living facilities. Not too long ago I posted seeing Doc burrage on one of the TV's for a commercial for a senior living place.

What does Highland Park & The Rifleman have in common?

Thanks to Judy she had found the commercial on YouTube.
Here is the link to the advertisement:
Click on the virtual tour Icon, and you will find the big TV at the 1:37 mark: https://tinyurl.com/y4t85lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 6:51 pm
Share: