Notifications
Clear all

Favorite non-Mark Lucas scene  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

The Pitchman where Speed Sullivan demonstrates the lightning rod with the little house. The whole exchange is so funny, what with Luke saying he won't douse his house with kerosene during a lightning storm and Speed trying to talk him into the lightning rod.

Meeting at Midnight when Luke helps his friend escape from jail and then the look on his face when Micah is standing there waiting for an explanation.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2020 8:15 am
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

Face of Yesterday where Luke is telling Micah about the first man he killed. For such a big strong man, Chuck Connors had an extraordinary ability to show vulnerability. His monologue, complete with tears, is harrowing.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/08/2020 8:24 am
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Gunfighter

Actually, I'm not sure. There's a lot!

With a smile on my face, I wake up to a brand new day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2020 10:01 am
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

The episode The Bullet hardly had Mark in it. That was a real off-beat episode, with a scientific lawman wanting to use the early science of forensics to catch a killer. And what about Trail of Hate? That scene where Luke is watching the bad guy beg for his brother's life, and Luke finally comes to his sense, that was masterfully done. Chuck Connors really was a wonderful and woefully underrated actor.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2020 10:27 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Admin

Face of Yesterday - The scene where Lucas pours his heart out with tears in his eyes to Micah about 'the day he killed his first boy"

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2020 10:20 am
Duchess McCain
(@duchess-mccain)
Razor Alumni

The Second Witness - Lucas and Hattie.
Everyone is probably so tired of hearing me go on about that episode :rolleyescowboy: , but for what I'm looking for, it's just absolutely perfect! Every single scene, every single line. Just the most wonderful episode. :thumbup:

If you climb in the saddle be ready for the ride.Duchess McCain :coolcowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2020 9:05 pm
Zanza
(@zanza)
Gunfighter

I love every Luke and Hattie scene. She mothered him just as much as Mark and he was so sweet to her.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2020 9:39 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: