Skip to toolbar
Notifications
Clear all

It  

RSS
Renewed-Fan
(@renewed-fan)
Active Member Alumni

Has anyone on the ranch seen "IT"? I enjoyed it, although I admit there are a couple of gruesome scenes. Generally, though,it is a scary coming-of-age movie with some funny moments. It is better than the 1990 miniseries.

Posted : 03/10/2017 8:45 pm
wildwest
(@wildwest)
Illustrious Member Ranch Hand, Alumni

I have not seen it so I looked it up. I do like Pierce Brosnan a lot so I may check it out. did you know he was 6' tall at age 11 and is now 6'2"

I did not like however the TV show The Son. It was just too violent for me. depicting hangings, torture, kidnapping, etc. I know it was probably true in that time period but I just could not do it. enjoyed your post.

:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on." (Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/10/2017 9:16 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Admin Admin

I saw it last weekend. I thought it was good. That clown sure was eerie, but then he was supposed to be.

It looks like they left it open for another movie that will bring the kids back together. What say you?

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2017 2:42 pm
Renewed-Fan
(@renewed-fan)
Active Member Alumni

The book has two sections, one involving the kids and one involving them as adults 27 years later -- and there will definitely be a "chapter 2" in 2019.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/10/2017 6:45 am
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

I haven’t seen it, but when I worked at a grocery store, one of the (younger) employees came in with a friend and bought some red balloons to place along the road to scare either her sister or other friend. 😂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2020 9:17 am
Share: