Skip to toolbar
Notifications
Clear all

Conflict/Doc Burrage’s Office  

RSS
Morgan
(@morgan)
Trail Boss Ranch Hand

Have we talked yet about why Doc has an office next to and across from the jail? At first I thought they just moved the office for season 5, but in “Conflict” you can see both offices.

Lucas tells Micah he’s going to have Doc look at his eyes and we later see him coming out of the office across from the jail. Later when Micah stops the gunfight, you see the other office next to the jail.

Posted : 27/07/2020 7:25 pm
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Gunfighter

Hmmmm... that is crazy!

With a smile on my face, I wake up to a brand new day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 2:04 pm
Judy
 Judy
(@judy)
Micah Torrance Ranch Hand, Alumni

Hmmm, that sounds like a blooper to me, Morgan!

In remembrance of my beloved son: "Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish, meaning "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ by TobyMac ( https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 5:15 pm
wildwest
(@wildwest)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Ranch Hand, Alumni

good observation Morgan!!

:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on." (Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2020 5:39 pm
Morgan
(@morgan)
Trail Boss Ranch Hand

Now that I think about it, I guess they would need the space if an average of 2.5 people were shot in every episode! :laughingcowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2020 8:40 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Admin Admin

Have we talked yet about why Doc has an office next to and across from the jail? At first I thought they just moved the office for season 5, but in “Conflict” you can see both offices.

Lucas tells Micah he’s going to have Doc look at his eyes and we later see him coming out of the office across from the jail. Later when Micah stops the gunfight, you see the other office next to the jail.

There is a page on a section of the ranch's website pertaining to Doc Burrage's Office showing the differences in the offices in certain episodes.

Doc Burrage

Not sure we ever really talked about it though.

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2020 6:31 am
wildwest
(@wildwest)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Ranch Hand, Alumni

great topic!!!

:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on." (Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2020 9:20 am
Share: