Notifications
Clear all

Soquilii's Corner  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

*If you wish to post comments to these stories, you can do so by clicking on Post Reply. Please be sure to list the episode you are commenting on.....

Soquilii's Corner
The Accident ― Lucas McCain’s niece visits North Fork; both she and Mark McCain learn valuable lessons after a near-fatal accident.

The Last Resort ― Mark McCain befriends Billy the Kid but Lucas disapproves, especially when he catches Billy teaching Mark the art of the quick draw. A showdown at the McCain ranch shows Billy's true colors.

The Only Parent ― Lucas handles Mark's temper tantrum in a unique way.

The Writer’s Corner
Fan Fiction/Table of Contents

Posted : 16/07/2020 11:00 am
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

loved the story. I was almost in tears. you have a great writing talent. please keep the stories coming of our beloved Lucas Boy and Mark RopingCowboy: :horse07:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 11:01 am
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

Warm thanks. Real life intruded for quite a spell but I hope to be back here more often.
Will try to write more as Muse strikes. 🙂
Thank you for your kind comments!!! :grinning-cowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 11:01 am
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

Soquili, I'm so glad you're back and that there's another writer! I too was gone for quite a while, dealing with "life." I'm so glad to see you on here. I look forward to reading your story. :happycowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 11:02 am
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

That is a wonderful great story, Soquilii. :thumbup:

Lucas Boy has a really good point there; things may not have turned out so well if he had a daughter. :yes:

ReplyQuote
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

That's a really good story, Soquilii! Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

Fantastic story and writing skills!  Welcome to the Writer's Corner!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 11:03 am
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

We hope you're working on your next story!

ReplyQuote
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

Warm fuzzy thanks!  You've made me feel most welcome.  Glad you liked it.

ReplyQuote
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

‘Lucas, this kid of yours would have been a goner had it not been for this young lady,’ Dr. Burrage stated bluntly.

Thank you Gwen!  She sounds like such a sweetie!

This is really good Soquilii!  Can't wait to see what you have in store for Mark & Lucas!  I really did enjoy it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 11:04 am
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

Oh, that was SOOOOOO good!  You had me on the edge of my seat.  I'm anxiously waiting for the next exciting chapter - more Gwen and Mark!!!  Oh...and Lucas too!

ReplyQuote
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

Just thought I'd tell ya'll that another one is on its way...actually two.  I got stuck on the first one so I started another.

The second one is based on one of TR books that came out in 1957; I did some digging in my attic recently & found it.  Couldn't believe it.  Must have been fate since I joined ya'll.  

Should be able to post in a week or two or three...my muse wants to sleep  I'm demanding it stay awake.

ReplyQuote
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

Just thought I'd tell ya'll that another one is on its way...actually two.  I got stuck on the first one so I started another.  

Should be able to post in a week or two or three...my muse wants to sleep. I'm demanding it stay awake.

Good thing we have another writer in the family, I'm bogged down at work and when I get home, I'm too mentally tired and not in the mood to write.

If you want to talk to someone about their 'midnight musings' talk to Stargazer, she does ALL her writings at night.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 11:05 am
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

Yeah.  And my ghost whiter/editor is bogged down, so I can't post as often either...

BUT - all the stories are woth waiting for!!!!!!

Looking SOOOOOO forward to reading more stories!  I love reading them as much as writing!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 11:05 am
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

We hope you're working on your next story!
I am in fact almost ready to post a new one.
Meanwhile I love being back at the ranch!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 11:06 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: