Skip to toolbar
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] To the Writers Only!!!!!  

RSS
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)
Lucas McCain/The Rifleman Admin

To all Writers, please do not add your stories to The Writers Corner here on the McCain Ranch Forum.

We're getting to many stories in the Writer's Corner Section and then they get mixed up between the Table of Contents and everything gets jumbles.

Please Don't post any stories in The Writer's Corner no matter how long or short! They must be sent to me first and I will add your link in you section on the forum /Writer's Corner which will lead to your stories. You may respond to the stories, but no one should be posting stories on The McCain Ranch Forum. Please send this to me first!!!!!

I will be deleting your stories that are posted in The McCain Ranch forum and adding them to The Writer's Corner Website, your section.

Please if you do not understand ask!

I want everyone to be able to read your stories. I know they are enjoying them!

Right now I have a lot of things going on at home and I might not get your stories posted as quick as you may like, but I will get them posted as soon as I can.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter and thank you for your stories!

Cowgirl

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

Posted : 08/07/2020 7:01 am
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Gunfighter

Thanks Cowgirl! I understand.
Vanessa

With a smile on my face, I wake up to a brand new day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2020 8:39 am
Duchess McCain
(@duchess-mccain)
Razor Alumni

Ok, thank you Cowgirl! I think I must have still been stuck in another dispensation or something. Sorry to cause any problems.

If you climb in the saddle be ready for the ride.Duchess McCain :coolcowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2020 9:55 am
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)

No problem, just thought I mention it. I know it is confusing, but I like to keep it cleaned up as much as possible so everyone can find your stories.

Thanks dudette!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2020 11:46 am
Duchess McCain
(@duchess-mccain)
Razor Alumni

I'm replying here since the announcement of the remodeling is locked.

THANK YOU Cowgirl and Morgan for your hard work to keep these sites up to date, and working well! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

If you climb in the saddle be ready for the ride.Duchess McCain :coolcowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 12:30 pm
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Gunfighter

Yeah, Cowgirl and Morgan do too much work for the Ranch... Doesn't Mark or Lucas help out? :grinning-cowboy:
Let me know if I can do anything to help. 🙂

With a smile on my face, I wake up to a brand new day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 12:53 pm
Morgan
(@morgan)
Trail Boss Ranch Hand

Yeah, Cowgirl and Morgan do too much work for the Ranch... Doesn't Mark or Lucas help out? :grinning-cowboy:
Let me know if I can do anything to help. 🙂

This is my first project to help with, but shout out to Cowgirl, Judy, and the rest of the gang for all of their hard work!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 4:42 pm
Judy
 Judy
(@judy)
Micah Torrance Ranch Hand, Alumni

Kudos to everyone who does so much for us here at the Ranch. :yes: Your hard work is greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

In remembrance of my beloved son: "Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish, meaning "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ by TobyMac ( https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2020 5:45 pm
Soquilii
(@soquilii)

Thank you, Cowgirl.

Might I ask if crossover stories are permitted? I have one that ties The Rifleman to The Tall Man, which was showing at about the same time. Let me know if this is permitted and I'll send you the story.

Mark: Did you miss me? Lucas: Did I miss you? Well, let me put it this way. I love you more than anything else in the world.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2020 1:20 pm
Cowgirl
(@cowgirl)

Might I ask if crossover stories are permitted? I have one that ties The Rifleman to The Tall Man, which was showing at about the same time. Let me know if this is permitted and I'll send you the story.

Yes Soquilii, that would be great! I'd love to post it in your corner.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2020 1:44 pm
Share: