Notifications
Clear all

Vanessa's Rosy Corner  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

*If you wish to post comments to these stories, you can do so by clicking on Post Reply. Please be sure to list the episode you are commenting on.....

Vanessa's Rosy Corner
Hi Everyone!
I'm super excited to tell you I almost have my second part for "Saving the Girl" ready and its pretty short but I just didn't want to get into any "gun fighting" with Lucas and the Kendrick brothers. You'll just have to imagine the part for yourself!
I was thinking of making another story about Kylie. Let me know if you want me to write more about her!
Feel free to private message me or email me!
Mark and Kylie are rescued! The Rifleman and his
son are reunited but something happens to Kylie: She gets poison ivy!
Vanessa/lilyrose

1. Saving the Girl - part 1 ― Mark finds himself in deep trouble as he tries to rescue a kidnapped girl only to get captured himself. And Lucas can't do anything about it because he's away---far away in Old Mexico with Micah and the kidnappers' father..... How will Mark get out of this one without the help of his Pa?

2. Saving the Girl - part 2 - Mark and Kylie are rescued! The Rifleman and his son are reunited but something happens to Kylie: She gets poison ivy!

3. Sugar & Salt - It’s the Pie Contest in North Fork and some close people think Mark ruined Millie's pie.

4. Forgiveness - Mrs. Toomey and Millie are acting really mean to each other after Mrs. Toomey ruined Millie's cherry pie. Mark has to be brave, and forgive. Will he have the strength for what Millie said?

5. The Unwanted Return - Did Miguel really die in the episode, "Vaqueros"? What really happened is yet to be told....

6. The Unwanted Return 2 - Maria is terrified when she finds herself in trouble with Lucas McCain's young son, and in the clutches of Miguel, the once "patron" of the small Old Mexico village that she and her grandfather lived. Will Maria be brave enough to save herself and Mark?

7. Don't Worry About Me ― "Hold on, Son." Lucas begged. "I'm trying, Pa. I am." Mark replied as he turned to Ma. "Why aren't you coming with me, Ma?" "Don't you worry about me, Mark."

8. The Reporter ― An investigative reporter, Michelle Graceland, comes to North Fork and stirs up trouble with the McCains. Dedicated to Morgan.

9. Mark's and Freddie's Adventure part 1 - Mark and Freddie are celebrating their sixteenth birthdays but they get to have their biggest adventure together! Remember Artak and Chaqua from "The Raid"? Their back!

10. Mark's & Freddie's Adventure part 2 - Mark reunites with Freddie along with a familiar friend from a long time ago... in a galaxy far far away... (just kidding).

11. The Shack - Susan and her two siblings need help... Will Lucas and Micah reach them in time?

12. Not Again ― Only a few short months after Lucas’s trip to Wyoming, he again must leave his son without telling Mark where he is going.

13. Fire ― The alternate ending of episode, "Smokescreen"

14. My Family ― Tragedy strikes North Fork and changes Mark's life forever.

15. Flames of Fire ― Nothing can ever destroy the love of a family, not even fire.

16. Promises ― "Pa, I promised her!" "She's an Indian, Mark!" "But I promised!"

17. Something New ― Will the pain and hurt ever go away for the McCains?

Royal Springs

This is a continuing Saga of The Rifleman..... Royal Springs is a spinoff of The Rifleman after "The Shack"

1. Broken Trust ― Susan and her siblings are adopted but it involves them with family problems too.

2. Remember the Kendrick Gang? ― This is the first appearance in the Royal Springs town.

1. The Tale ― In 2020, a mother tells a boy a crazy tale before bed.... (VERY SHORT!!!)

2. I Am Your Brother ― This time Carlson's dad tells him a bedtime story.

The Writer’s Corner
Fan Fiction/Table of Contents

Posted : 16/07/2020 12:29 pm
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

Hey Cowgirl!
Thank you so much for putting my fourth story up there!
I can't believe how much you do for the McCain Ranch!!
For some reason I couldn't figure out why it didn't look like I sent any PMs to you...
Vanessa/Lilyrose

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 12:30 pm
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

I can't wait til you guys read my story when Miguel comes back!
What did you guys think of the rest of my stories?
Vanessa Rose

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 12:31 pm
Morgan
(@morgan)
Prominent Member

Hi everyone!
I can't wait till my newest story, "Mark and Freddie's Adventure" will be posted!
And Kylie James is back!
Oh and "The Raid" is connected to it!!
Yay!
Get excited like I am!
:grinning-cowboy:
Vanessa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 12:31 pm
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Honorable Member

I can't wait till you guys read my spin-off stories! :grinning-cowboy:

With a smile on my face, I wake up to a brand new day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/07/2020 8:06 am
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Honorable Member

Royal Springs' Marshall (Dylan) is NOT related to any characters in Gunsmoke.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/07/2020 10:24 am
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Honorable Member

Here is my new Lucas and Mark story:
https://www.riflemanconnors.com/writers_corner/vanessas_rosy_corner/fire.htm
Enjoy!
This is for Dana2020!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2020 9:39 am
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Honorable Member

Here's a new story:

My Family

Its about Lucas and Mark and its longer than Fire!

Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2020 7:26 am
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Honorable Member

Here's a new story!!
Flames of Fire

Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2020 7:26 am
Dana2020
(@dana2020)
Reputable Member

Thank you, Lilly Rose wonderful story! Very thoughtful!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 6:31 pm
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Honorable Member

Thanks Dana!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2020 9:51 am
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Honorable Member

Here is my newest story!:
Promises

Its probably not my best one but I hope you like it. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2020 7:53 am
Zanza
(@zanza)
Honorable Member

Interesting idea. I think you could have done more with it. I did find it confusing, though, because it's supposed to be about who the girl's parents are and then you don't say who the parents are. And I didn't really think Luke sounded like himself, just arbitrarily telling Mark not to go messing in other people's lives. Luke's whole life has been one long saga of getting involved with other people's troubles and he's never once rebuked Mark for following that McCain tradition, except for the time Mark let a convict escape. Even then Luke came around to Mark's point of view in the end. Still, this was a good idea and I could definitely see Mark wanting to help a fair maiden in distress, it's exactly the sort of thing he would do.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2020 2:35 pm
lilyrose
(@lilyrose)
Honorable Member

This one was not well written. I think I may have done really bad on this one. Oh well. :sadcowboy:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2020 11:45 am
Zanza
(@zanza)
Honorable Member

I don't think it was not well written. Just a couple of points that are confusing. Do you want to rework it a little? I'd be honored to help if you'd like a little assistance. It's a real interesting idea, and you know how I love anything that shows Mark as being more of a grownup. He's very adult in this story, I think it has great potential.

<><

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2020 11:53 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: